Self worth and a healthy self esteem are essential in all aspects of your personal and business life. I have been fortunate to gain a certificate in Self Esteem Elevation In Adults. During my journey to gain the certificate from the well known Dr Joe Rubino I learned about his 12 steps to restoring your self esteem.
Today I want to share those with you.
The 12 Steps To Restoring Your Self Worth and Esteem
- Identify the source of your low self worth/self-esteem. What negative thoughts did you buy into or interpret about yourself? What new interpretations can you create?
- Construct a list of your negative qualities and one describing your strengths. Develop a plan to work on the qualities you wish to manifest.
- Identify lingering upsets from your past. Take action to complete each one and move on with your life in a positive, productive manner.
- Decide today to forgive those who have hurt you as you likewise forgive yourself. Design an action plan to address and complete each strained relationship.
- Design a specific dated plan to remove yourself from any abusive relationships. Inform people in your life of your commitment to reinvent yourself and notify them that you will no longer permit others to treat you without respect.
- Practice creating new empowering interpretations daily about yourself.
- Create a detailed newly invented declaration about who you are that addresses every aspect of your self-image.
- Visualize your new positive self and create a vivid movie script of what your future will look like. Read your vision at least twice daily, upon rising and before bed.
- Create a series of positive affirmations based upon your vision. Write these on index cards and position them where you will see them throughout your day. Create an audiotape of your new affirmations and listen to the tape at least twice daily.
- Surround yourself with people and things that reflect your self-respect and honor your worth as a person.
- Every night before bedtime, acknowledge yourself for some worthy accomplishment achieved that day
- Create an accountability support group to report your weekly progress in honoring yourself and meeting your goals. Seek professional assistance if needed.
Quote From Dr. Joe Rubino
. At an early age, we all make up that we are somehow unlovable, not good enough and not worthy of the best life has to offer. By discovering the source of our lacking self-image, we can re-interpret our past, reclaim our self-esteem… Click To Tweet
I hope the 12 Steps To Restoring Your Self Worth and Esteem gave you some benefit in todays post. Please feel free to leave me a comment below.
If you wish to discuss any of the above with me you can message me at Lynda@lyndakennyonline.com
Helping Home Business Owners Climb The Ladder To Their Dreams
Email me at Lynda@lyndakennyonline.com
Phone or Text me on 00447515940004
P.S. Make a good start by gaining the confidence you need by grabbing my FREE guide to Mastering Your Confidence. CLICK HERE FOR IMMEDIATE ACCESS
My favourite Attraction Marketing System For Any Business, click the image below