Promote Correctly And Attract More People
Promote correctly on Social Media and you will attract more people. There are some do’s and don’ts to remember and in todays blog post I am going to list them for you.
This list which enables you to promote correctly comes from my company rules and regulations. However I believe they are good for any company and for anyone to use.
If you really want to learn how to use Social Media for your business you should take a look at course on Social Media and then you will promote correctly. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Promote Correctly – Top 10 Don’ts
- Dont post pricing or savings claims – In our company at least its against company policy to post any pricing or discounts.
- Don’t over promise – Nothing is free.
- Don’t tag unflattering images of others – respect people’s presence on social media
- Don’t send Spam links anywhere
- Don’t make mass friend requests or invites
- Don’t send game requests, causes or chain letters
- Dont disrespect fellow distributors
- Don’t use trademarks – names and logos on your social media
- Dont post about controversial subject topics – be cautious about politics, religion etc.
- Dont overuse hashtags – don’t be misleading or over use – 1-3 hashtags is enough
Promote Correctly – Top 10 Do’s
- Add Value – Make sure you are informing, entertaining, interacting and converting loyal fans
- Build Rapport – Be interactive with your audience
- Create curiosity – Showcase your lifestyle and get people asking questions
- Brand YOURSELF – You are your brand, so let your personality shine. Let people experience through you
- Keep posts positive and professional
- Build Relationships
- Choose professional usernames and urls for your websites
- Respect your company and remember you are representing them
- Get social with your corporate sites – watch their social media channels
- Help protect your company and report any harmful brand mentions
Watch a live Video I did on this subject on Facebook by CLICKING HERE
To promote correctly you should pay attention to the do’s and don’ts. It will protect your company image, your own brand and it will attract people to you.
Unfortunately, many people don’t promote correctly and sometimes, without knowing it, they can damage the profession of network marketing and bring their company and themselves into disrepute.
It is up to all of us to raise the profession.
Did you get value from todays post Promote Correctly And Attract More People? If you did please feel free to leave a comment below and share this with your team.
Empowering Home Business Entrepreneurs To Make Success Become A Reality
Email me at Lynda@lyndakennyonline.com
Phone Or Text Me on 00447515940004