How Do You Define Your Target Market?
You ideal Target Market is an important part of your marketing strategy and serving anyone and everyone that comes your way is not ideal.
Obviously, if you are prospecting for your business you can prospect anyone. When it comes to marketing, if you market to everyone and anyone, you run the risk of reaching no one. I learned that little gem from Ray Higdon.
In todays video I share some great advice and tips from Fabienne Fredrickson during her Client Attraction Success School. The tips and advice I talk about will really help you narrow down who it is you actually want to work with and who your ideal customer/client really is.
Video: Choosing Your Target Market
I list the points mentioned in the video below so you can take a screenshot to remember them.
Your Ideal Client
Taken from Client Success School and Fabienne Fredrickson http://www.clientattraction.com
- Those you really enjoy working with
- Those who need your help, badly
- Those who recognise that working with you is essential
- Those who can easily be identified and contacted
- Those that will happily pay what you’re worth, without negotiating
- Those who will get great results from working with you (and write testimonials to prove it)
- Those who will tell others about you and refer other clients over and over again.
- What is it that keeps them up at night worrying?
- If they were to “pull their hair out” about something, what would it be?
- What is the biggest struggle they encounter on a daily basis?
- What is the biggest obstacle they deal with?
- What is the one goal that seems unattainable to them?
- If they wished they could learn how to do one thing and one thing only, what would that be?
- What is the biggest improvement they could make in their lives/business (as it relates to what you do)?
- What they pay ANYTHING and do ANYTHING to solve/get rid of/achieve?
I hope the video and the points raised help you understand how choosing your target market is important and how they will help YOU choose your ideal target market to work with.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me at Lynda@lyndakennyonline.com
If you got some benefit from todays post How Do You Define Your Target Market? please feel free to leave a comment below and share it with who you think would benefit as well.
Details of the FREE PDF can be found below in the PS line.
The Reawakened Entrepreneur
Empowering Home Business Entrepreneurs To Make Success Become A Reality
Email me…. Lynda@lyndakennyonline.com
Phone or text me… 00447515940004