Vision setting may not sound the sexiest subject on the planet. However, it does play an important part in your life and your business. If you don’t have a vision, how do you know where you are going?
“If you get this – all the rest falls into place” – Ray Higdon
Ray covered this in the first session in Top Earner Success School.
“The very first step is SEEING yourself in a better situation than you are currently in without justifying where you are” – Ray Higdon
Whatever you decided to do in life, you will have a some things inside your mind of what you want things to be like. Most of us roll the camera forward all the time, imagining how things could be or how we want them to be.
This is the beginnings of drawing up a vision for the future.
- It keeps you on track and shows what direction you are heading in. Some people create a vision board of the things they want. Things like their dream house, car, where they want to live, travel, being debt free plus a host of things that might be inside you right now. I encourage you to write down what your dreams are and keep adding to it.
- It adds meaning and life to your goals. This is the place you are going to. Goals are your journey on the way there. Goals are not enough to get you there. A vision will get you through the struggles and obstacles along the way.
- It gives total meaning and purpose to everything you are doing in life and in business.
Without a vision, you won’t stick to a daily routine to achieve your goals on the journey to your destination.“A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done.” - Ralph Lauren Click To Tweet
Here are some Statements that will help you to “become” who you want to be
- I am:
- someone of value
- the type of person that can succeed
- worthy of helping others
- grateful for who I am growing into
- I have a story that should be shared
Love who you are and what you are becoming and know that your vision is YOURS, not something that sounds good.
Begin crafting statements about the things that you want. Make a list of the things that matter to you. They could include:
- Ability , plus any more that can be included.
Everything is unique to each and everyone of us and your list will be different to someone else.
You need to build a routine where you review your vision regularly, and update your action plan for accomplishing your goals for the journey.
Your main priority should be making this a habit, something that you do no matter what. This action/habit will keep you on track to achieving your goals and getting nearer to your vision.
If you got value from todays post Creating A Vision For Your Life And Business, please leave me a comment below and feel free to like and share it around.
Empowering Home Business Entrepreneurs To Make Success Become A Reality
Email me at Lynda@lyndakennyonline.com
Phone or text me on 00447515940004
P.S. Want To Dig Deeper Into Creating Your Vision, PLUS a whole lot more, including generating leads? Let me get you on track, giving you a head start over everyone else. ACCESS DETAILS HERE