“Blogging makes most sense because it lasts forever!” Ray Higdon.
Ray is earning income from what was posted years ago from his blog.
A quick advert can come and go.
A quick post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other Social Media site can come and go.
However, your blog posts will stay around, remaining around unless you delete it.
I received my initial training in blogging with Ray Higdon, in his Pro Blog Academy Course over three years ago.
Since then I have attended many of his webinars and I am in fact now, a client and member of his Top Earner Club.
Ray now has a new blogging course called the 3 Minute Expert. This is the best course around if you want to learn the in’s and outs of blogging.
He strongly advocates entrepreneurs having a blog. Ray would tell you that he has earned a lot of residual income from his blog than from any other source. A thriving coaching business is what he and his wife Jessica now have but he still recommends blogging.Do you have to have a blog? NO - You also don't have to dominate - Ray Higdon Click To Tweet
The Home Business niche is the most competitive there is, so if you take the time to learn the lead and income generation power of blogging, then you are on the way to creating a powerful online brand for yourself.
- People are generally frustrated and maybe only getting one sale or few leads
- Most people are mindlessly posting capture page after capture page on Social Media with zero results.
- Most people are in dire need of hot, fresh, quality leads!!
Blogging can help you to fix that.
What to Do Next In Your Blogging Path
- Set up your blog if you haven’t got one already.
- If you are not technical minded, don’t waste your time with this, you can outsource it to someone who would love to do it for you.
- Resources such as Upwork and other similar companies will do it for a very small amount of money. Or you may have a friend who would do it for you. Whatever the case, do not waste your time and money struggling with this. I have used Custom Blogs to design mine. Nate the owner did an amazing job for me with the graphics and design. Don’t be like I was at the beginning, wasting time trying to do it yourself if you are not technical minded.
- When designing your blog, think about who your target market is. You can prospect everyone but you need to market to one target market. That way every time you post anything , your target market is in your mind. For example, Work at home Mums, Real Estate, Financial advisors,Network Marketers etc.
Do you worry about what you are going to write about? When any of us begin blogging we all worry about this.
- Pull tips from all the training you attend, webinars you go to, conference calls, books you have read and events you attend and write a review of each and every one of them .
- Think about all the posts and comments you see and read. Look at the problems and write about your solutions to that.
- Stop worrying – you will be surprised how much you see everyday that you can write about
- Watch what others are doing – don’t plagiarise other people’s work but you can get ideas. If you do use work from someone else, always give credit to your source.
The best way to get traffic to your blog is CONSISTENCY!!
Google likes consistency. It likes to see regular posts – at least one a day , 5 times a week, more if you can. The more content you put out there, the more chance you have of being seen.
In addition, be smart with keyword research and Search Engine Optimisation so that google picks up on this in your content. You want to be seen, so the more keywords you use in your blog the better.
Be attractive to others.
Learn everything you can about attraction marketing. In other words how to get people to come after you as opposed to you chasing them. I use an Attraction Marketing platform that teaches you what you need to know, besides providing other training. It also teaches you about blogging and lead generation. You can take a quick 10 day look at what I use by CLICKING HERE
Monetise Your Blog
If you are in a Network Marketing company then this is one stream of your income.
However, most people are NOT ready to join your company. It is important to have other streams of income.
For instance, invest in your training and education and be an affiliate of good quality products.
Other people use Clickbank and other affiliate methods, such as Amazon. There are many opportunities to monetize your blog.
The most important thing you can do with your blog is write compelling content, sharing your tips and advice and give value to others.
As well as being a student yourself, learning all you can, be the teacher on your blog as well and keep your readers hooked, coming back for more.
Your Blog Signature
Always, end your blog signature with a PS and have relevant links in there to any training you are suggesting and to take people to what you may be offering them which is relevant to your post. In other words, have a CALL TO ACTION!!
My summary is this:-
Have a blog, in the long-term it will be the best thing you can do to create an awesome brand for yourself am give you income earning opportunities.
Get Blogging now!!
Did you get benefit from todays post? Please feel free to leave me a comment below if you did.
The Reawakened Entrepreneur
Empowering Home Business Entrepreneurs To Make Success Become A Reality
Email me at Lynda@lyndakennyonline.com
Phone or Text me on 00447515940004
P.S. If you are serious about blogging I highly suggest you look at the 3 Minute Expert by Ray Higdon. I don’t know of any blogging course that will cover everything the way he has. ACCESS 3 MINUTE EXPERT HERE and watch the free videos first.